Living in a pizza restaurant while taking care of schizophrenia's younger brother..Seo Jang Hoon, advice to find your dream. [Roundup]

Living in a pizza restaurant while taking care of schizophrenia's youn…

iipyc 0 74 01.15 04:38
[OSEN = Reporter Kim Soo-hyung] "Ask Me Anything" is about taking care of his schizophrenic brotherThe story woman, who couldn't find it, expressed her concerns. KBS Joy's variety show aired on the 15thIn "Ask Me," the story of contemplating dreams and reality was drawn. On this day, the woman suffered from schizophreniaHe expressed his concerns about his sister. "I took care of my brother for about 5 years," she said"I took care of my father, who had a bad business, and now I'm taking care of my younger brother."My father is taking care of me," he said."One day, my 20-year-old sister was thirsty," she saidDrink your father's leftovers. He broke the window and was parked"I had to repair someone else's car," he said. "The police station was so frequent that there was a personal police officer."I went back and forth," he said. At the time of this kind of incident, my brother (alcoholism)He also added that he was forcibly hospitalized at a treatment center.When I asked her when she was young, she said, "My father works well.""If it didn't work out, he would get angry at us. He often turned the table upside down."I took out the wound that had hurt. A storyteller who spent all her 20s taking care of her younger brother like that.He wanted to live his life now, but he was concerned about his younger brother.\t\t\nIn the end, tearsThe one who spilled the story. A pizza place where one person can barely lie downI was living alone in a small room. Seo Jang-hoon said, "Even if you're worried, you have to live your life.""My family can't help but work," he advised. In addition, a 27-year-old girl is not a part-timerI wanted to get a job at a company.But in reality, he's the only one who can make money at homeShe also had to pay the monthly rent of the house where the family lived.  Lee Soo-geun said, "Your life."I'm not buying it," he said, worried.Seo Jang-hoon said, "What do I want to do the most?"We have to look back on "I have to think about it and think about it." She said, "My dream is to take care of my family.""If you find something you want, you should keep preparing and studying," he said. "There's nothing you want to do."Future, I'm not prepared for anything." From now on, I'm going to make my goals clearI have to decide and just look at that and work hard," he said./ssu08185@osen.co.kr

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand