Liam Gallagher - Diamond In The Dark 가사 해석, 번역

Liam Gallagher - Diamond In The Dark 가사 해석, 번역

yzqtrha 0 53 2022.10.03 23:37
What the hell is going on here Frozen yoghurt Chili rice i guess Period. 납작복숭아를 saturn peaches라고 하는구나 Jay gave us a ride Trader Joe... SG원넓이 GUESS레기 모르는개산책 목숨을버리면무기만은살려주겠다 무구정광대다나다너 맥모닝불여일견 반지하의제왕 봉구스박보검 배트맨교향곡 빚과송금... neil: I guess we’ll reserve judgment till later in the season. But for now they should be glad the Giants exist, or we would call the Packers the... M: I guess paella is quite well-known. My personal favourite is a dish called albondigas, which is meatballs in a tomato sauce. It’s simple, but so... 미국에서 저렴한 미국 브랜드 위주로 고 - 게스 Guess / 리바이스 Levise - 폴로 Polo -나이키 Nike - 타미힐피거 Tommy Hilfiger - 캘빈클라인 CK Calvin Clein - 토리버치 Tory Butch... I guess I have no choice, then. I’ll just go with the compact. A: Gotcha. Would you... I guess I have no choice, then: 그럼 어쩔 수 없겠네요 ✔️ I’ll pass on that... 자질 등을) 줄줄 흘리다[내뿜다/발산하다] (=exude) ☆benevolent 자애로운 (↔malevolent) foretell foresee forewarn guess hazard a guess conjecture speculate... I guess I'm not over it yet 'Cause I'm losing my mind Sometimes I blame... I guess I'm not over it yet 'Cause I'm losing my mind Sometimes I blame you... Along Friends that I don't know 모르는 친구 옆에 나란히 Bored by 지긋지긋해 Days of boiling eggs 계란이나 삶는 날들이 But I guess I belong in here... 너 말이 맞는 것 같아 / I guess~ I guess you are right. 너 말이 맞는 것 같아 I guess _____는 어떠한 일에 대한 추측, "~것 같다"라는 뉘앙스로 말하고 싶을 때... You think you can just take it back, but shit just don't work like that You're the drug that I'm addicted to, and I want you so bad Guess I'm stuck with you, and that's that 'Cause... I guess that it's gone And I just keep lying to myself I can't believe it, I... 우린... I guess that it's gone And I just keep lying to myself I can't believe it, I... 우린... I guess I gotta stay now 그래서 난 지금 남아야 할 것 같아 Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here 오, 언젠가 내가 여기에서 벗어날 수 있기를... I guess I'm tipsy. 저 숙취 때문에 죽을 것 같아요. I am morbidly hungover. *morbidly 병적으로, 불건전하게 *hungover 숙취에 시달리는 저 필름이 끊겼어요. I... theory, guess, deliberation, reflection, surmise 예 speculations about the outcome of the election awkward 정답은~ ▽ ▽ ▽ ▽ awkward [ɔːkwərd] 어색한... shirt : Guess - Jean : SPAO - accessories ㄴshoes : Uglyz (custom jelly) ㄴbag : O'2nd ㄴwatch : Samsung Galaxy watch active 2 ㄴsmartphone : Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 긴 팔 옷 개시! 빠르게 걸으면... My mum loves cooking, but I hate being in the kitchen—different strokes for different folks, I guess. (출처) 해석: 저희 어머니는 요리를 정말 좋아하시는데... I guess I'll hope you fine 난 네가 잘 지내길 바라나 봐 But really you know I hope you're crying 하지만 난 네가 정말 울기를 바라나 봐 And there's a... 못했어 Guess I should have to go back 난 돌아가야 할 것 같아 Maybe I'm bout to go to hell 어쩌면 난 지옥에 갈지도 몰라 Something's are roaming 뭔가... Apparently, I guess it’s a thing now. 뉴발란스 운동화 신는 거 말이야. 보니까 그거 유행 같아 - That’s the beauty of (sth) 그게 묘미지 Ex)... country, guess it was a lawless land 우리의 나라는, 무법지대였었나 봐 Quiet my fears with the touch of your hand 네 손길 한 번으로 내 두려움을... 했는데 Guess that we were wrong 둘 다 그건 아니었나봐 I met you in the... 했는데 Guess that we were wrong 둘 다 그건 아니었나봐 I met you in the... Guess where we're ganna be sleeping? 우리 어디서자게~~? 아빠가 텐트를 설치하고있어!!!!!!!!!! 아빠가 설치한 텐트를보고 좋아하는 행크와 친구들 Isn't it awesome?... I guess ‘cause nothing has changed I’m not sure I like it And I‘m so... I guess we’re so used to it Wish I had noticed from the beginning I... I guess I'll go through life, just catching colds and missing trains 전 감기에... I guess I'm just a fool, who never looks before he jumps 전 뛰어내리면서 앞을... So I guess why they appear. I think poster is key point. "Never believe meaningless languages." But many people enter in never ending word's world.... 제가 솔직해서 그런가 봐요 I guess I'm just an open book. 지금도... 응, 그랬을걸 Yeah, I guess-- I guess we have. 그런데 여자 친구 얘길 안해?... 않았어 Guess it's heartbreak hotel 'cause just look at us now 여기는 이별 호텔인가 봐, 지금의 우리를 좀 봐 Oh, I order room service for one 한... I guess I'm never creative. 틀에 박히지 않은 생각을 하는 게 너무 서툴러요. 나는 결코 창의적이지 않은 것 같아. 이번 포스팅에서는 think outside the... Actually, Many fans guess that South Korea faced tough tournaments. South... I guess our opponents will keep much possesion during the game. That is...

Comments

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand